Friday, February 20, 2009

A Blog About Blogs: A Few Good Bloggers

I've had blogs on the mind lately.

Last semester, a few of us in this class were in a quantitative group together that produced a paper called "Be-Bop and Blog." We used the same article - a jazz review - attributed two different ways, to a blog or a magazine, and found that participants (college journalism students in intermediate writing) perceived bloggers as having more aspects of credibility and interest than magazine writers. The same article - only the attribution was changed!

Anyway, I don't think any of us are really confident that results we received were representative of national confidence in magazines, but like I said - them blogs have been on the brain.

So I thought I might point out a few interesting blogs out there. I'm only talking about sites for individual bloggers who have used their personality to make buzz. And I'm going to avoid the Gawkers and PerezHiltons of the world, but not to bash them.

I encourage everybody to comment with any blogs they enjoy. This seems like it could be morphed into an interesting paper topic, depending on the blog.

So, without further adieu (which, by the way, this guy told me was "ado"):

No comments:

Post a Comment